Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hey all,

As always, I'm overwhelmed with everything. I just started my residency, and in the process I had to move to a new city (which I'm still in the middle of). I feel awful that the app is still out there with bugs in the calender, but I'm not able to edit the code right now to fix it. As soon as things quiet down a little (and I have a house, with a computer in it to edit the code on) I'll try to make a simple update to fix any glaring errors.

For now, I renewed my developer license so you guys could download it again. As always, it costs me $100/yr to keep this going, and I appreciate any help you guys can offer with regards to that. Once I get the update in, I may switch to a paid app (maybe 0.99?) to make it a little easier on me.

Long term, I would love to adopt out the program to another loving developer. I've been shopping around, but so far I haven't found anyone who's willing to take it (and I trust). We'll see where we go from here.

Thanks to all those who have been patient with me, and still use the app. I'll try not to let you down.

7 comments:

  1. I would be happy to pay $0.99 for the app.
    Lots of hatzlocho with your work and move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leatchila Ariber, get this going again. There are Yiddin who rely on you. What would the Rebbe say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you fix it charge at least 4.99
    For anyone using it it is worth much more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just upgraded to iOS7. The app is no longer operational. At open, you just get a white screen. Where are you with the update?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This may be the best Jewish app out there but it s not working with iOS7. Please fix and charge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To WaterSmuggler: Please contact feedback at chabad.org if you would trust them to adopt your wonderful app.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would easily pay $.99 for this app. I'm missing it badly.

    ReplyDelete