Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Ready for Sale"

Woohoo! The tanya.app is "Ready for Sale." Unfortunately it still isn't in the App Store. Maybe I need to wait a little bit longer...

Also, I just got iPhone OS 3.0 Beta installed, and it looks like Apple finally fixed Hebrew support. For those of you who haven't tinkered with 2.0, Apple included the Hebrew fonts, but did not support the right-to-left flow that Hebrew requires. To get the text to render correctly, I had to reverse the text, which was really annoying. It looks like now the iPhone fully supports Hebrew, so I can just display the text as-is. We'll see.

I'll try to get support for 3.0 together soon, along with the other 4 volumes of Tanya. I need to make sure they get released before Chitas catches up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment