Tuesday, March 31, 2009

v1.1 Posted to Apple

I pulled an all-nighter and finally finished v1.1. I polished up some bugs and added some necessary features. The most major being the remaining four volumes of Tanya, and a fully implemented perpetual calendar. Making that calendar took pretty long and taught me way more than I ever expected about how the Hebrew calendar works.

I also added a "Reverse" button which will reverse the direction of the Hebrew text for those people who are experiencing reversed text (or are using iPhone Beta 3.0).

Features on the horizon:
  • Adjustable font-size (and other saved preferences)
  • Place-saving (e.g., when you get a call)
  • Footnotes in text
  • Better date browser for daily portion
  • Swipe to go to next chapter
  • Streaming audio lectures
  • Personal notes

    If you have any other ideas, please let me know.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment