Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What I've been up to

Hey all.

In case anyone is wondering, there have been a couple projects I've been working on lately.

First of all, my son, Yossi. He's great, and keeping me busy.


Second, I've been working on developing an awesome new app for a different website. Not sure if he wants me naming names yet, but IY"H it will be released soon (within the month).

Also, I'm going back and re-writing the whole Tanya app in a way that will allow me to drop new texts in more easily. G-d willing, I will then be able to release more books. I also might release the source code so that others can also contribute.

Oh yeah... and I'm trying to graduate this year [sigh]. IY"H it will all come together.

7 comments:

  1. Now that it's been a few months since the last post i would like to know if the app will be available any time soon in the app store . When I tried to download Tanya it said the item you tried to buy is not availible. I hope it will be ready before the new cycle of learning begins this year. any updates on the new projects? I would love to see a rambam or Chumash app with rashi and translations. thanks for the great work you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Gross! Curious if you've made any headway with iOS v4.x -- There appears to be compatibility issues with the App and the devices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please fix the app soon so it can be downloaded. Even if there are a few mistakes in it I would greatly appreciate if it can be availible in app store to download so I can learn Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to learn from your Tanya app between mincha and maariv. I lost it when getting a new iphone. now it is no longer available. help. even as pdf, i could load in as a book. thank you
    keepintouch@rabbigreen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would also love to get this application! It's not longer working on the app store. I've been searching high and low! kol tov

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also like to download this app. But I'm sure that spending time with Yosi, is more important than writing code. Hopefully you'll be able to do both soon!

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you at least in the meantime have the app as it is now availible to download in the app store so the many of us that used it to learn Tanya every day can do so now and we will just update it when it's redone?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete